The minimum salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, for this position is € 3.500,- gross per month based on full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours & home office possibilities
- Attractive salary
- Secure job with a family-like corporate culture in a stable, future-oriented industry
Career & perspective
- Several months of practical training in an international environment
- Career opportunities - we do not recruit new managers, but train them within the company.
- Free parking in the multi-storey car park directly adjacent to the office building
- A free Transped shuttle from/to Wörgl railway station or from/to Innsbruck adapted to working hours
- Discounted petrol at the in-house petrol station (diesel)
- Food allowance for the midday snack
- Health offers: Company doctor and various vaccination offers as well as team sports with colleagues.
- In addition, cool events and joint leisure activities
- We are happy to offer support in finding a place to live
All this sounds like an exciting challenge for you? Then send us your CV online or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!